Pendragon and Organization XIII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Prologue

Go down

The Prologue Empty The Prologue

Post  Admin Rexyggor Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:05 pm

Xemnas while wandering the bowels of Castle Oblivion, he looked down the staircase while on the 12th basement floor. He looked down to see an outline of a doorway. He thought that Marluxia had made plans to add another floor. Even though he was filled with angry, curiousity caught the better of him and he went down to the outline. He looked to where the handle was going to be and found a green star. He looked and then accidentally gave the wall a slight push. It slid out, and then went to the left against the wall of the next room. Was it even a room? It looked more like a cave that seemed to go on into the darkness. Inside, there stood a man. With piercing ice blue eyes. This man, explained the concepts of mysterious looking cave that Xemnas had stepped into. It was a flume which could travel to different worlds.
"Why would we need this, 'flume'? We can just use the powers of darkness."
"I'm afraid my dear friend, it's not all that simple. You see, this flume here, brings you to an alternate plain. One you cannot use your powers of darkness to teleport the way you do here. But in a way, it does allow you to use the flumes. As new travelers."
"Interesting."
"Oh, I don't believe we've been properly introduced. My name is Saint Dane."
"Xemnas."
"So what do you say? Join me, and you, along with all the others in your Organization can reclaim their hearts, when I make my ultimate Halla."
"Where to first?"
"_____!"
The tunnel sparked to life and off the two went to a world unknown.

Admin Rexyggor
Admin

https://pendragonorganizan.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum