Pendragon and Organization XIII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character Picking Rules

Go down

Character Picking Rules Empty Character Picking Rules

Post  Admin Rexyggor Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:48 pm

Alright so you are here to pick characters

In the prologue, the reason why the two traveled to is unknown is because I want the person that chooses Xemnas to pick the world. When we start, I will want Xemnas to have just come back from his trip and start in Castle Oblivion. Where all the Organization will start. All travelers will start in Solara.

Characters for play
Saint Dane and Uncle Press are to be the mentors. They can appear anywhere, at any time. Saint Dane can be helping Xemnas take control of one territory while Uncle Press is helping Patrick save Third Earth.

Bad:
Saint Dane
Xemnas
Xigbar
Xaldin
Vexen
Lexaeus
Zexion
Saix
Axel
Demyx
Luxord
Marluxia
Larxene
Roxas

Good:
Uncle Press
Bobby
Alder
Spader
Gunny
Aja
Kasha
Loor
Nevva (This is before SD has corrupted her mind. She's still good)
Siry
Patrick

You may pick up to two characters. IF YOU PICK TWO CHARACTERS, you must pick one on the Organization Side, and One on the traveler Side.

If you choose an Organization character, you must choose a territory. Obviously the traveler chosen will be with the corresponding territory Each member will choose a territory to battle in. All must go through A turning point. Does not have to be the same one from the book. If the travelers win in the battle for the territoy, then the topic will be locked temproarily. It is up to the traveler and the Org. member to see when the topic is unlocked. Once it is unlocked, the goal of the Organization member to create Ravinia and have it flourish. This will be more explained in the rules.
If you need info on Manoutah, Icen, or Volcinar, please contact me. There are not traditional territories. They are created. I made them. SO I'm pretty sure you know nothing about them.

I will be playing as the people of the territories. Being this, means I can be on either side. I will play as the acolytes, or even a random person on the territory. This way I can oversee what's going on all around Halla.
I may play as certain travelers or Organization members depending on who is playing or is not playing. Obviously if an Organization member is at Cloral, and no one has picked Spader, then I will play as Spader as well as the people of Cloral.

Admin Rexyggor
Admin

https://pendragonorganizan.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down